I have tried so many different recipes with no luck on finding one I absolutely fell in love with. So I added my own little touch and combined a ton of different recipes together and this one is so easy and yummy! I use my Kitchenaid mixer but you could use a hand mixer if that’s all you have available.
- 2 cups of softened butter
- 4 tbsp of freshly minced garlic
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp italian seasonings
- First, in stand mixer combine all ingredients (I normally mix as I’m adding them in)
- Pour into an airtight container such as a mason jar and keep cool in fridge.
This recipe should last you about two weeks in the fridge in an airtight container, I use mason jars!